About us

The beginnings of Lloyd-Apotheke Bremerhaven date back to the foundation in 1864 (at that time in Lloyd-Straße). Pharmacist Dr. Klaus Volbehr and later his son, pharmacist Klaus-Peter Volbehr, headed the family business from the founding years of the Federal Republic of Germany. The proximity to the sea and to the at that time in Bremerhaven established fishing industry led early on to the supply of ships, an area in which especially Kl.-Peter Volbehr became more and more involved.

Haubrich Engelke

In 2001, the present owners Silke Haubrich and Friedhelm Engelke, pharmacists, joined the company. With the committed staff from the Lloyd-Apotheke, they developed a competent niche operation of ship equipment, which today competently supports a large number of cargo ships worldwide and the vast majority of German-speaking cruise ships in all areas of the supply of medicines, dressings and medical technology.

ISO

The Lloyd-Apotheke has a management system that is certified according to DIN-ISO 9001: 2015 by QS Zurich AG.

>> Show certificate